Tips for Success
1. While you may enjoy making friends and talking to them, keep in mind that your number one goal while at school is to learn. Take advantage of every day. This will minimize the time it takes you to review your assignments at home.
2. Keeping your assignments up to date will help you keep your grades up.
3. Organize your notebook, backpack and everything else. It will help in the long run.
4. Ask your teachers what else you can do to keep you on track.
5. Your success and education is important to us. Please ask any staff member for assistance or support, if needed.
6. Tutoring is offered after school - just ask your teacher.
7. Get a good night's rest.